There are two stages for registration for the 2017 Little League season.
Stage One: The first stage of 2017 registration will be done ONLINE (beginning Jan. 1, 2017!):
- (beginning on Jan. 1, 2017) GO TO https://active.leagueone.com/Olr/Pages/Welcome.aspx?ClubId=13972
- CREATE AN ACCOUNT (or log in if you already have an account)
- Follow the instructions
Stage Two: Once you have registered online, to complete your registration we need you to bring in person to a face-to-face stage two registration session: (1) a copy of three proofs of residency [see 2017 Residence Eligibility Requirements for what counts as proof of residency; we will update with 2017 document ASAP]; (2) a copy of a birth certificate; (3) a completed 2017 Parent Code of Conduct Form form; (4) a completed 2017 Medical Release Form OR 2017 Medical Release Form (Español); (5) a completed 2017 Volunteer Application OR a completed 2017 Returning Volunteer Application along with a photocopy of your driver’s license or ID card for volunteers; and (6) a 2017 Model Release Form (optional). This final step can be done at one of two remaining sessions:March 5th Sullivan Parkhill Automotive Center 12 – 3 PM
- March 5th Sullivan Parkhill Automotive Center 12 – 3 PM
- March 7th & March 8th at the Philips Recreation Center 5:30- 8:30 PM
While you’re at it, read: 2017 What Parents Should Know About Little League Insurance or 2017 LL Insurance Info (Español)
What are the fees (payable online, or in-person at in-person registration times listed above)?
- Suited (11- or 12-year-old boy or girl; see age chart below): $105
- Farm (9- or 10-year-old boy or girl; see age chart below): $95
- Peanut (7- or 8-year-old boy or girl; see age chart below): $95 (though 6-year-olds can play if a parent volunteers as a coach).
ALSO PLEASE NOTE: The league offers a multi-child discount (younger siblings may register for $50 apiece), and financial scholarships are offered at the ULL board’s discretion. BEFORE checking out (paying) on the online registration site, you will need to get a coupon code for such a discount by emailing the Urbana Little League President at email@example.com; who will email a personalized code back to you that you can enter in the checkout window before paying.
Please see the Little League International age chart here